Contacts Български

Fertilizers

Agrodimex company offers high-quality mono and complex soil and foliar fertilizers by leading world companies.

Soil fertilizers

Ammonium nitrate

Universal fertilizer suitable for all crops with total nitrogen content 34.5%.

Triple superphosphate

Highly concentrated phosphoric fertilizer containing 46% phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5).

Monoammonium phosphate (MAP or Ammophos)

Contains two primary nutritive elements - 11% nitrogen (N) and 52% phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) or total 63% of active substance

Diammonium phosphate (DAP or Diamofos)

Contains two primary nutritive elements - 18% nitrogen (N) and 46% phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) or total 63% of active substance

NPK (complex fertilizers) - Imported and Bulgarian

Due to the wide variety of NPK fertilizers for more detailed information, you can contact sales representative of Agrodimex for your region.

NPK fertilizers are compound fertilizers with different contents of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and microelements and ensure a balanced supply of nutrients